Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I waste so much time

In my quest for inner peace and knowledge I have been visiting the website iwastesomuchtime.com a lot recently, especially seeing as I being a college student never pay attention in class. I personally highly recommend said website. I get lost in its ridiculous nature for hours on end.


This picture being a prime example of how it illuminates the everyday funnies I'm sure we all have encountered at some point, granted not all of them and not all of us will relate with each photo, but come on.....why don't you just tone it down a notch.




 So if you are looking for a laugh, the well mannered frivolity of this site can most certainly ease your craving, especially if your interests include any of the following:
1) Cats
2) People wearing superhero costumes in everyday life
3) Nerds
4) Nerds being nerdy
5) Nerds accompanying other nerds
6) Nerd gatherings and social conventions
7) Pictures of unicorns dancing on rainbows
8) Reasons people do things
9) Noticing random facts about anything
10) Laughing, because otherwise you don't have a soul.....

So go check it out, be entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment